Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Little Devils

The trick-or-treaters cleaned me out in less than an hour! I had to turn off the front porch light because I didn't have any candy left to give out. The kids were totally adorable. Next year I'll have to really stock up, maybe go to Costco or Smart & Final. Most popular outfits:

1. Superman
2. Spiderman
3. princess

Average age: 3 to 6.

Last night I discovered my shrimp wonton soup had PORK in the wontons. If something is called shrimp wonton soup, wouldn't you think the shrimp would be INSIDE the wontons? I would. That's why I bought it from Songhay Chinese Restaurant. But no, the wontons were filled with pork and the shrimp was just floating around in the soup. So I didn't eat the wontons. In my old neighborhood in West Hollywood, there was this awesome cheap-ass Chinese food place next to Trader Joe's that had the best wonton soup. It wasn't one of those $1 Chinese places that are all over L.A. But it was fairly inexpensive. I'll have to try Coral Reef near my house and see if they have any decent wonton soup.

On a completely different note: Someone was MURDERED three blocks from my house last Friday. I'm starting a militia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home